- Type: octorotor X8
- Endurance: 25 min
- Max flight speed: up to 50 km/h
- Protection rate: IP 43 (waterproof)
- Weather conditions: rain, wind speed up to 50 km/h
High Quality Sensor:
- Visible camera: HD res, with x20 zoom
- Thermal camera: 640×480, with x4 digital zoom
- Brushless gimbal with high stabilisation level: < 30 μrad
- Weight: 375 kg
- Size (L x W x H): 2.00 x 1.70 x 1.10 m
- Protection rate: IP 65 (waterproof)
- Deployment time: < 30 sec
- Weather station: anemometer and rain gauge
Security Software Plugins:
- Function: integration of Skeyetech system into the existing security
- Controls: missions, camera
Skeyetech systems are 100 % automated. Powered by a proprietary AI, Skeyetech drones can conduct automated takeoff, safe navigation based on live calculations functions and very precise landing.
Therefore, Skeyetech solution requires no pilot training for security guards and no flying skills. The security teams can follow automatic missions or order live missions, directly through their Video Management System.
Skeyetech connected base recharges and protects the drone between missions. It has been designed to resist to most extreme climatic conditions (IP56) and to deploy the drone in less than 30 seconds. In this way, Skeyetech drone is ready-to-fly anytime.
Moreover, the station ensures safe and latency-free communication between the drone and the VMS for the good execution of each mission. It is also equipped with a predictive maintenance software, so that it is able to detect any failure risk.