- Touch surface
- Buttons back-light
- Ergonomic miniature keypad
- Elegant design, slim profile
- Management for one partition (security group)
- Two AAA batteries (LR03) 1.5V, up to 2 years
- Easy and fast installation
- 868,0 … 868.6MHz, several channels for redundancy, range up to 4800 m
- Hands-free identification or enter a digital code
- Dimensions – 84.5 x 84.5 x 14.6 mm
- Operating temperature range from -10°C to +55°C
The device transmitter operates in several channels of 868.0 to 868.6 MHz band for reliability. Secure two-way radio communication. Distance – up to 4800m in line of sight. Three grades of power, maximum – up to 20 mW.
System automatically creates duress code for each user code. Duress code works as normal but generates silent alarm being entered. The last digit of duress code is greater than last digit of normal code by one. For example: normal code – 258238 and duress code – 258239, normal code – 182479 and duress code – 1824701.
The keypad will be locked for 10 minutes after the fifth attempt to enter a wrong code.
The device is connected to the MAKS PRO control panel and is configured using the MAKS SETUP mobile application.
Keypad can control one partition.
The device uses AAA batteries (included)
- Lithium batteries (FR03) – Usage allowed
- Alkaline batteries (LR03) – Usage allowed, at temperatures above +5°C
- Salt batteries (R03) – Do not use
- Radio frequency: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Secure two way communication: key -256 bits
- Power: 3V, two AAA batteries
- Standby consumption: <30µA
- Active mode consumption: <35mA
- Service life of batteries: up to 2 years
- Operating temperatures: -10°C to +55°C
- Case colour: white, black
- Dimensions: 84.5 x 84.5 x 14.6mm
- Weight: 75grams