- Sensitive PIR detector
- “Vertical barrier” (“curtain”) lens
- The microphone recognises the sound of breaking glass
- Detector sensitivity is adjustable with MAKS SETUP App
- Up to 5 years of operation with one battery CR123
- Easy and convenient installation
- 868,0 – 868.6MHz, several channels for redundancy, range up to 4800 m
- Detector dimensions – 90х60х34 mm, with a wall bracket – 90х60х42 mm, with an angle bracket – 90х60х49 mm
- Operating temperature range -10°C to +55°C
Vertical Barrier Lens:
The Vertical Barrier lens has a narrow horizontal viewing angle. Detectors equipped such lens are used to control the perimeter inside the room, to protect glass structures, windows, doors, garage doors, etc.
Protection against false positives:
Acoustic data processing based on modified speech recognition algorithm. Sensor analyses the sequence of the thud and the ringing sound of falling glass.
Types of glass:
Ordinary, patterned, tempered, laminated, reinforced, protected by polymer film of classes A1, A2, A3, double-glazed windows 4x16x4.
The detector transmitter operates in several channels of 868.0 to 868.6 MHz band for reliability. Secure two-way radio communication. Distance – up to 4800m in line of sight. Three grades of power, maximum – up to 20 mW.
The detector is connected to the MAKS PRO control panel and is configured using the MAKS SETUP mobile application.
- Maximum working distance: 10m
- Optical noise immunity: > 6500 Lux
- Radio frequency ISM, up to 4800m: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Secure two way communication: key – 256 bits
- Power (lithium battery included): 3V, CR123A
- Power consumption in standby: no more than 10 µA
- Transmission power consumption: no more than 20 mA
- Service life of battery: up to 5 years
- Case colour: white, black
- Maximum distance: 8m
- Glass thickness: 2mm to 8mm
- Glass dimensions: 0.5 mx 0.5 m to 3.0 m x 3.0 m
- Radiated electromagnetic field immunity: 5 V/m
- Electrostatic discharge resistance: 8 kV
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Detector dimensions: 90 x 60 x 34.35 mm
- with a wall bracket: 90 x 60 x 41.6 mm
- with an angle bracket: 90 x 60 x 48.84 mm
- Weight: 150 grams