- Sensitive PIR Detector
- Equipped with pet immune lens
- Detector sensitivity is adjustable with MAKS SETUP
- Up to 5 years of operation with one battery CR123
- Easy and convenient installation
- Compact size
- Wide operating temperature range
The detector has the special lens and is designed for use in areas where pets (cats, dogs, etc.) can be present.
The detector transmitter operates in several channels of 868.0 to 868.6 MHz band for reliability. Secure two-way radio communication. Distance – up to 4800m in line of sight. Three grades of power, maximum – up to 20 mW.
The detector is connected to the MAKS PRO control panel and is configured using the MAKS SETUP mobile application.
- Maximum working distance: 12m
- Radio frequency ISM, up to 4800m: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Secure two way communication: key – 256 bits
- Power (lithium battery included): 3V, CR123A
- Power consumption in standby: no more than 10 µA
- Transmission power consumption: no more than 20 mA
- Service life of battery: up to 5 years
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Case colour: white, black
- Detector dimensions: 90 x 60 x 34.35 mm
- with a wall bracket: 90 x 60 x 41.6 mm
- with an angle bracket: 90 x 60 x 48.84 mm
- Weight: 130 grams