MAKS WDC – is a wireless magnetic contact designed to monitor the status of structural elements (open/close) to detect an attempt to enter a room. The device sends an alarm notification to the MAKS PRO control panel. Equipped with two reed switches, mounted indoors and used to protect doors and windows. The detector has contacts for connecting the arming information LED and external reed switch.
- Two reed switches for installation convenience
- Output for arming information LED connection
- Input for external reed switch connection
- Operates up to 3 years with one alkaline AAA battery
- Easy and convenient installation
- 868,0 … 868.6MHz, several channels for redundancy, range up to 4800 m
- Zero interference with metal doors
- Available in three colours
- Detector dimensions – 138 x 20.75 x 17.1 mm, magnet dimensions – 85 x 11 x 6 mm
- Operating temperature range from -10°C to +55°C
Use only one of the three sensors: top, bottom built-in reed switches or external reed switches. Operation of two or more sensors at the same time is an alarm. The time for switching on the external arming notification LED is 15 seconds.
The detector transmitter operates in several channels of 868.0 to 868.6 MHz band for reliability, Secure two-way radio communication. Distance – up to 4800m in line of sight. Three grades of power, maximum – up to 20 mW.
The detector is connected to the MAKS PRO control panel and is configured using the MAKS SETUP mobile application.
The device uses AAA batteries.
- Lithium batteries (FRO3): recommended (included)
- Alkaline batteries (LR03): Usage allowed
- Salt batteries (R03): do not use
- Reed switch threshold: 7-15 mm
- Maximum number of actuations: > 1 000 000
- Number of positions for magnet: 2
- Sabotage protection
- Radio frequency ISM, up to 4800m: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Secure two way communication: key – 256 bits
- Power: 1.5V AAA (FR03) battery
- Standby consumption: < 5 µA
- Transmission consumption: < 70 mA
- Service life of battery: 3 years
- Electromagnetic field immunity: 8 V/m
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Connections to WDC: external LED and reed switch
- Case colour: white, black, dark brown
- Detector: 138 x 20.75 X 17.1 mm
- Magnet: 85 x 11 x 6 mm
- Weight: 65 grams