- No installation required, just put the detector on the bathroom floor, under the washing machine or dishwasher to identify leaks
- Dimensions – 67.5 х 67 х 18 mm
- Operating temperature range -10°C to +55°C, IP65
The detector transmitter operates in several channels of 868.0 to 868.6 MHz band for reliability. Secure two–way radio communication. Distance – up to 4800m in line of sight. Three grades of power, maximum – up to 20 mW.
The detector is connected to the MAKS PRO control panel and is configured using the MAKS SETUP mobile application MAKS Setup.
Four adjustable gold-plated contact. Activation of two or more sensors at the same time is an alarm. Built-in accelerometer to detect flipping or incorrect installation. Sealed case and a temperature sensor.
The device uses AAA batteries (included)
- Lithium batteries (FR03): usage allowed
- Alkaline batteries (LR03): usage allowed
- Salt batteries (R03): do not use
Number of contacts: 4
Radio frequency ISM, up to 4800m: 868.0 to 868.6 MHZ
Power: 3V, two AAA (LR03) batteries
Standby consumption: < 5 µA
Transmission consumption: < 50 mA
Service life of battery: up to 5 years
Protection class: IP65
Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
Case colour: white, black
Detector dimensions: 67,5 x 67 x 18 mm
Weight: 55 grams